The Stylist's Jacket FAQs
Salon Wear FAQs: About the The Stylist's Jacket
- What makes "The Stylist's Jacket" different from the other salonwear jackets and salonwear uniforms that are available on the Web?
- In a word - QUALITY! ... The Stylist's Jacket is made with a strong Teflon-protected polyester/nylon fabric that makes this salonwear jacket stand out from the competitors. Unlike many of the flimsy, cheaply-made imported salonwear uniforms on the market today, The Stylist's Jacket is durable, resilient, and made to last a long time. The affordable Stylist's Jacket is a great value and a wise investment for hair salon professionals.
- What materials is The Stylist's Jacket resistant to?
- The Stylist's Jacket is stain-proof and resists the hair dye, chemical stains, and powder bleach that hair stylists / hairdressers are frequently exposed to. The Stylist's Jacket is also waterproof and hair does not stick to it. The polyester/nylon fabric of this versatile salon wear jacket makes it the ideal salon uniform for hair stylists, hairdressers, estheticians, barbers, and all other hair salon professionals.
- Does The Stylist's Jacket require dry cleaning or can it be laundered as regular clothing?
- The Stylist's Jacket easy to clean and care for - simply wash and hang dry - and this durable stylist smock is ready to use again.
- Is The Stylist's Jacket available in women's and men's sizes?
- The Stylist's Jacket is unisex salon wear apparel and is currently available in 5 sizes - Extra Extra Small, Extra Small, Small, Extra Large, and Extra Extra Large. Please note: Medium & Large sizes are no longer available. Salon jackets fit similar to unisex uniform clothing.
- What is the difference between a European fit vs an American fit?
- The European fit is darted with a more fitted streamlined look, while the American stylist jackets that have a boxier fit.
Pricing FAQs: Large Order Discounts / Tax Information
- Do you offer pricing discounts for large orders of the The Stylist's Jacket?
- Yes! We offer a 10% discount for orders of more than 25 Stylist's Jackets. We encourage beauty salon / hair styling salon owners and managers to contact us to discuss special discounts for bulk orders.
- Do you offer shipping discounts for large orders of the The Stylist's Jacket?
- Yes. Please call for a special shipping price for bulk orders. We will give you the discounted shipping price to enter into a special "Any Amount" PayPal payment button on our Order Stylist's Jacket page.
- Is there a tax for online purchases of The Stylist's Jacket?
- Yes. As a business operating in the state of Massachusetts, a 6.25% sales tax must be applied to all online orders of The Stylist's Jacket.
- What type of payments do you accept for online purchases of The Stylist's Jacket?
- We accept major credit cards (via PayPal), payments from PayPal accounts, and debit card payments. Please note: when purchasing with a credit card on this website via PayPal, you do not have to have a PayPal account. Simply follow the PayPal prompts closely when making a credit card purchase.
- Can I deduct my online purchases of The Stylist's Jacket as business expenses when filing my taxes?
- Yes. Save all purchase receipts and provide them to your accountant or tax professional at filing time.
Product Policy FAQs: The Stylist's Jacket - Shipping Information
- What is the approximate delivery time before I receive my Stylist Jacket order?
- Your Stylist's Jacket order generally takes 3-7 business days for delivery.
- Can I request express delivery for my Stylist Jacket order?
- Yes. Please call for your express delivery shipping price. We will give you the express delivery shipping price to enter into a special "Any Amount" PayPal payment button on our Order Stylist's Jacket page.
Product Policy FAQs: The Stylist's Jacket - Return & Refund Policy
- Can The Stylist's Jacket be returned for a refund or exchange?
- If you are unhappy with your Stylist's Jacket order, you can return the product(s) in original condition - unused and unworn- within 30 days of the date you received the product(s). We will refund your order price. You can also exchange garments for a different size or a merchandise credit within 30 days. No exchange or refunds will be issued after 30 days. Purchaser is responsible for shipping costs for returned items. All printed or embroidered merchandise orders are non-returnable and final. Salonwear By Susan reserves the right to inspect all return and exchange for approval.
Product Policy FAQs: The Stylist's Jacket - Custom Monogramming / Embroidery
- Do you offer custom monogramming / logos / embroidery on The Stylist's Jacket?
- Yes. Please call for details. It is important that the correct size is verified before adding custom monogramming, logos, or embroidery to the salon apparel. There are no returns on custom monogramming / logos / embroidered salon wear jackets.
- Can monogramming / logos / embroidered Stylist's Jackets be returned for a refund or exchange?
- No. All custom monogrammed, logo, or embroidered Stylist's Jackets are non-refundable or returnable. All sales are final on custom monogrammed, logo, or embroidered Stylist's Jackets.